Wednesday 17 September 2014

My 500 words day 8



Things I learned form my reading today.
The author spoke a lot about inner intuition, the inner voice, that gut feeling. he said that everyone has got intuition but it needs to be developed. There were stories about people that followed their intuition nad made big business deals.
Developing intuition requires meditation.  He told a story about going for a meditation retreat that involved meditating from 6am to 10pm daily for a week. He said by the fourth day he started receiving insights for challenges he had been struggling with.
One interesting story he shared is about the gods, when they decided to hide information from man, they had many suggestions like the highest mountains or deepest valleys but they  finally decided to hide the information deep within man himself. You know this agrees with a scripture in the bible that  says Counsel in the heart of man is like deep water, But a man of understanding will draw it out.  Prov 20:5.
How can I draw out counsel from my inner being, the suggestion is to learn to be quiet and listen to what your heart is saying. Achieving that level of quietness will be a big deal for me.
Human beings are spirit beings we become so material that we don’t believe any thing we cannot see. But the bible says the things that are not seen are more real then the things that are seen.
 While we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:18
Faith is the evidence of things not seen Heb 11:1. the evidence of things not seen is an inner knowing a strong confidence in what you believe. It is the Holy spirit that puts faith in people.
They say your brain is in its most creative stage when you are quiet.
With this information I have I intend to develop a a habit of meditation, short periods like 5 minutes first then increase the time.
There are meditation programs I can follow online. Meditation seems mystical but it looks like even business men take time to meditate; not only monks like I used to imagine. So I imagine if I start meditating today  would I start getting answers immediately? I don’t know but I will attempt and see.
Today I thought  I didn’t have anything to write, I thought I will just pass and miss out on my 500 words but somehow I remembered the book I was reading and decided to write a little about them. I have read a few books in the past two days, principles of success by Jack Canfield and Fourth Dimension volume 2 Paul Yongi Cho.  I have picked up another book Think and Grow Rich.
Do books automatically make one success? I wish, someone said you can’t get something for nothing, there is always a price to pay. I will pay, I hope you will too.
This posts are just write ups that I let out of my head, some paragraphs are from somewhere deep others are just a collection of words. I hope you find something useful in between.
Ciao people, please post a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment