Sunday 19 October 2014

God speaks to me



God speaks to me all the time
He speaks to my heart; he drops impressions in my heart.
Sometimes I write those things down and work on them but most times I ignore them and the reason is that I usually think those ideas and impressions are mine.
I don’t know how God must have been feeling about those thoughts I ignored but I have resolved to acknowledge everything He says to me. Its been too long of my being confused, too long of not knowing what to do.
He told me this month would be like the first of months.
He told me whatever I do will prosper, emphasis on whatever.
He has delivered me from shame, self consciousness and fear.
He says I should seek Him as a priority and every other thing will work out.
He told me to teach my children His word.
He told me what to pray about.
I took delivery of a new thing today.
God speaks and I say let it be unto me as You have spoken.
I want to encourage you, to trust, trust God that He hears you prayer, and trust that all the sacrifice you are making matters. Trust that he hears you when you are working and praying, when you are praying in the bathroom or on the bus, or in your car while commuting to work. You need to pray concerning those issues that come into your mind when you are quite. Receive those ideas that float into your mind. 
How else does God speak to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment